Happy Birthday-Day 11

Hi McClain, Happy Day 11! When you were 11 it was so fun! It was so fun to be in scouts with you and watch you work on new skills and beads. I remember, spray painting and caring soap, I even remember the rain gutter regatta! Look at your shirt! You worked on goals and accomplishments and it taught you so much! Such great preparation for your mission! And our Family went to Hawaii! This was the only time we have taken you all to Hawaii! Such an amazing memory for us all! I love that time we spent together, you all loved to swim together and remember the snorkel gear we got for you and Drew! You two had the best time together. You are both so lucky to have each other! Love seeing these memories and how they have prepared you for all you are doing as a missionary! Love you! Mom Hey McClain - Such great memories - each year of your life has been such a treasure to us! We have loved each moment together! This was the pack meeting when you were advancing to 11-year old scouts. You got to shoot the arrow and were so excited with your bullseye. This was an early example of your ability to set goals in Cub Scouts and reach above and beyond. I think we need to re-create some snorkeling and beach pictures in Costa Rica next August! We love you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homecoming Talk

Week 100 of my Mission