Happy Happy 20th Birthday!!!
Happy 20th Birthday! Can you believe it!!??? 20!! I can't believe 20 years ago I was racing to the hospital to have you! You have been so cute since day 1 and always such an amazing son! I am so grateful for all the many memories we have together of all your games and matches, all of our drives and and talks! It has been fun to be with your friends over the years and meet the girls you have dated too! You have such a desire to live righteously and I admire that. Your life will be so full of blessings because of the amazing choices you have made and will make. We miss you so much, but know that you are exactly where you should be at this time in your life. I always knew that you would be serving a mission when you were 20 and I'm so proud of you for serving a mission and sacrificing so much. I hope you are able to see all the blessings that have come from your sacrifice and service. I remember at the end of the mini mtc thinking all my hours of service were in fact in the end a privilege.
I hope on this 20th Birthday you feel loved and are able to always remember this day in your life. I love you so much! I'm so proud of you!!!
Here are some fun Dec. 19th pics and Birthday Pics!! And Your 20th Birthday Picture!
Happy Birthday
Love you!!
Comments
Post a Comment